Confinement Escape Rooms Taupo is open!
To ensure the safety of our customers and staff we have opted to operate under the Covid Vaccination Pass system. Choosing this method allows us to continue operating as we currently do. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and trust you will respect our choice. As a small business who relies solely on bookings, we hope that you can understand.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENTS
Confinement Escape Rooms are committed to ongoing environmental sustainability. We strive to operate the business always considering the impact our actions have. We constantly work to improve our systems and processes to minimise the impact we make on the environment.
Our key initiatives are:
- Providing good clear easy to use systems for recycling for staff and customer use
- We recycle paper, plastics, glass, metal, and other office waste such as ink cartridges & batteries
- We minimise waste wherever possible
- The bulk of our prop purchases are made from 2nd hand shops
- We focus on upcycling wherever possible
- We make responsible purchase decisions wherever possible to avoid excess packaging and waste
- We buy NZ Made where possible
- We are aware of our environmental footprint, and opt for Zoom meetings over physical meetings wherever possible